Tuesday, November 11

Words are all we got

Sometimes, the best of gifts are neither material nor expensive. It's as simple and intangible as a few heart-felt words. Such as these that my Dad penned down after my last visit home.

'Two angels came to us five months ago.....spread love and happiness and joy....It was nice and sad to see them off today morning as they walked hand in hand and one of them cute little one walking backwards to the aircraft but facing us waving flying kisses and the other holding her soulmate's hand with one hand and other on the little one..walking their life to the future with love,hope, joy and zest and faith.... Life is Beautiful!'

These words, Dad are forever etched in my heart. All I can say is that I feel very grateful and proud to be YOUR daughter. God couldn't have blessed me with a more loving and understanding father like you. And, I will always a carry of piece of home wherever or how far away life takes me.

 Love always! 

0 comments:

125x125 Ads1

Recent Posts

As real n true as one can be...A pot-pourri of my day-to-day affairs..Of both my real-life troopers n bloopers alike....My very own tales.